..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted.
- 1/4 cup cashew butter.
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1/4 cup Bare Blends Organic Vanilla Bean Native WPI.
- 1 cup pistachios, roasted.
1. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the coconut oil, cashew butter, rice malt syrup, vanilla powder and sea salt over medium-low heat. Stir until all melted together and the mixture starts to bubble slightly. Allow to bubble for 5 minutes, this will give the brittle a caramel flavour. Then, remove from the heat and stir in the protein powder and pistachio nuts.
2. Dump mixture onto a lined baking tray or dinner plate and spread out to the edges. Sprinkle with sea salt. Place in the fridge and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
3. Once set, remove from the fridge and break into small shards. Serve.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW