- 2 large tomatoes, rinsed and cut into 6 slices each
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar (or substitute apple cider vinegar)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil, rinsed, dried, and chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 4C diced watermelon, with seeds removed (about half a small melon, rinsed)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Arrange three tomato slices on each of four salad plates.
Combine vinegar, oil, and basil in a bowl, and mix well.
Add watermelon, and gently toss to coat evenly.
Spoon watermelon over the tomatoes.
Top with salt and pepper, and serve.