..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 Small Chicken Breasts, Chopped Small
- 2 Shallots, Chopped
- 5 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Large Bunch of Basil, Chopped
- 1 Large Handful (~ 1 Cup) of Fresh Spinach, Chopped
- A Few Good Shakes of Salt and Pepper
- 6-8 Oz. of the Pizza Cheese of your Choice (I used a fontina, parmesan, asiago, provolone mix)
- 1 ball of homemade pizza dough (or a pkg. of store bought dough or pre-cooked crust)
Throw your chicken, shallots, salt/pepper, and garlic in a skillet and cook them up on medium heat.
Once they’re cooked through, remove them from the heat. Roll out your dough and brush the olive oil across the top of your crust.
After putting on the oil, grab your chicken mixture and spread it evenly across the top of the pizza. Pop the basil on top of that.
Next up, the spinach.
Finally you’ll sprinkle your cheese across the top. Add as much or as little suits your fancy.
Pop your finished pie into the oven set at 475 for about 9 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown around the edges.
Pull it out and give it a minute or two to set up. Serve it up with a little parmesan, oregano, and red pepper for sprinkling.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW