- 1 8-in chocolate cookie pie crust, store bought or homemade
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup slightly salted peanuts
- 1-2 Goo Goo Cluster candy bars, chopped (optional)
Layer the marshmallow creme evenly over the pie crust. Spoon caramel over the marshmallow and top with ice cream.
Melt the chocolate with the oil for about a minute in the microwave.
Stir and melt for another minute if necessary and spoon quickly over the ice cream.
Cover with the peanuts and candy pieces.
Freeze for at least 5 hours before serving.