- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 8-ounce carton of whipped topping, thawed (or 2 cups whipping cream, whipped and sweetened with 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
Cream together the softened cream cheese and the sugar with a mixer for about 4 minutes. Add the crushed pineapple, coconut and pecans to the cream cheese mixture; mix well.
Carefully fold in the whipped topping until filling is blended well. Pile the filling into a baked pie shell, and chill for several hours.