It doesn’t have to be hard or complicated to make a nice delicious cake. This amazing cake tastes like heaven! Check it out.
- 1 package of devil’s food chocolate cake or german chocolate cake mix.
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 jar of caramel topping.
- 1 (8 oz) tub of cool whip.
- 4-5 snickers bar or mini reeses.
First prepare and bake the cake according to the package instructions in a 9×13 pan and set aside for like 5 minutes.
Poke holes into the cake with a handle of a wooden spoon and let cool for 30 minutes.
Once warm, pour the condensed milk slowly over the cake then top with caramel.
Once the cake is cooled completely you can top it with cool whip and some candy.
Easy, peasy and yummy! This cake will definitely take you to another world. Give it a shot, I’m sure you will love it.