- 2 graham cracker pie crusts.
- 1 (15 oz) drained can of crushed pineapple.
- 1 (9 oz) tub of thawed cool whip.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- ¼ cup of lemon juice.
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract.
In a large bowl, mix together the crushed pineapple, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract until well combined than mix in the cool whip and stir to combine.
Pour the mixture in the pie crusts evenly and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
Simple, easy and yummy! I usually add Maraschino cherries, coconut, walnuts and mandarin oranges to my pie. Cherries and walnuts make it taste so much better! Give it a try, you will love it!