- 1 lb package angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 4 tablespoons salad oil (vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced green peppers
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos (2 ounce jar)
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- black pepper to taste
1. Dice all vegetables and place in large bowl.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together to make the dressing.
3. Boil angel hair pasta according to package directions and drain well.
4. Combine dressing, vegetables and pasta. Mix well.
5. Refrigerate before serving.