..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 cup Alber’s Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- half cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 third cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
Place two tbsp. shortening in 8 inch square baking pan.
Place in hot oven until shortening is melted.
Combine dry ingredients in medium sized bowl. Combine milk, oil and eggs in small bowl.
Mix well. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; stir just until blended.
Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick incerted in center comes out clean.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW