- 6-8 stalk asparagus (trimmed and cleaned)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 slice of your favorite Sargento’s 40 calorie cheese
- 2 slices of Sara Lee 45 calorie bread bread
- Parkay zero calorie butter
1. Toss the asparagus in the oil, salt and pepper.
2. Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Roast in a preheated 400 degree oven until tender.
4. Assemble sandwich and grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.