One of my best friend named Kent love these sandwiches. They are delicious and especially when summer tomatoes are so juicy and good!
- 4 English muffins (split)1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- Havarti cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Black pepper, fresh cracked
- 1/4 cup mayo with 1/2 tablespoon chili powder and 1 tablespoon sugar
Preheat oven broiler to high. Toast English muffin halves.
Remove and spread each muffin with mayo mixture.
Place avocado, bacon, and tomato on muffin halves. Salt and Pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with basil and top with Havarti cheese, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and pepper.
Broil for 2 minutes.