- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 2 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped, divided
- sea salt to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced (Optional)
- 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste (Optional)
Scoop egg yolks into a bowl; add avocado, 2/3 of chopped turkey bacon, mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, cayenne pepper, and salt. Mash egg yolk mixture until filling is evenly combined.
Spoon filling into a piping bag or plastic bag with a snipped corner. Pipe filling into each egg white; top with a turkey bacon piece, jalapeno slice, and dash hot sauce.