..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- cooking spray
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided, or more to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13X9-inch baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
Combine hash browns, sour cream, bacon, ranch mix, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; stir until well mixed. Spread into baking pan; cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese evenly across potatoes. Bake until cheese is bubble and lightly browned around the edges, about 15 minutes.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW