- 2 bananas
- 1 (3.4-ounces) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 medium can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (8-ounces) carton Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 10 maraschino cherries, halved (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Dice the bananas into the crust and spread evenly.
Mix the pudding with the milk and pour over the bananas.
Spread the pineapple over the pudding.
Spread the Cool Whip over the pineapple. Arrange cherries over the top of the pie.
Sprinkle with the pecans.
Cover loosely with foil and refrigerate until time to serve.
Keep left overs in the refrigerator.