- 1 lb of spaghetti.
- 1 ½ lbs of peeled and deveined medium shrimp.
- 1 ½ tbsps of olive oil.
- 3 minced cloves of garlic.
- 3 tsps of paprika.
- 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Black pepper.
You’ll Need (for the sauce):
- ½ cup of Hellman’s mayonnaise.
- ½ cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- 2 minced cloves of garlic.
- 2 tbsps of lime juice.
- ¼ tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- ½ tbsp of onion powder.
Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain.
In a medium bowl, mix the uncooked shrimp, paprika, 3 cloves of garlic and pepper until well combined.
Cook the shrimp in a large skillet over medium high heat stirring constantly for 10 minutes.
Mix together all of the ingredients in a large bowl, the pasta, shrimp and the sauce and toss well.