- 1 cup uncooked Original Orzo
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 2 cups red or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian dressing
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Soak eight 8-inch bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes. Cut beef into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Toss beef and bell peppers with 1 tablespoon basil, dressing and garlic in large bowl. Alternately thread beef and peppers onto skewers.
Prepare orzo according to package directions. Toss orzo and remaining ingredients in medium bowl; keep warm.
Place kabobs on grill over medium heat. Grill, uncovered, about 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
Serve over orzo.