..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Beef Tips & Gravy
- 1 1/2 lbs beef tips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups water
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
- Saute beef tips in olive oil until lightly browned. Place in a dutch oven and add water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Cook covered on simmering low heat for approximately one hour.
- Add sliced onions and cook additional 30 to 40 minutes on low heat, being careful to not let all water boil out. (You will need at least 1 1/2 cups of water left as gravy.).
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water and pour into beef mixture. stir well and cook an additional one minute while gravy thickens.
- Serve over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW