- 3 cucumbers, halved, seeded and sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
Cut the cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and add to a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, add the sugar, wine vinegar, and water, the drizzle in the olive oil, while whisking.
Add the parsley to the dressing, then season with salt and pepper and whisk again.
Taste dressing for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and gently combine well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, as well as gently tossing every 1/2 hour.