- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 & ¾ cup half & half
- 15 oz can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika ( smoked or plain)
Combine the half & half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mix until it’s nice and smooth.
Sprinkle in the paprika and black pepper, and mix. Then, pour the elbow macaroni and cheese into the crock pot, half of the shredded cheddar & colby, the cut butter, and half & half/ cheddar soup mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
Top off with the remaining shredded cheese. Put the lid on top of the slow cooker, then set the slow cooker on low. Cook for 3 hours.
Serve and enjoy!