..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 pkg. (1.0 oz.) Jell-O vanilla fat free
- sugar free instant pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 cup thawed cool whip lite whipped topping, divided
- 1 prepared round angel food cake (10 oz.),
- cut horizontally into 3 layers
- 1 square Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1/2 cup COOL WHIP.
Stack cake layers on serving plate, spreading pudding mixture between layers.
Microwave chocolate and remaining cool whipin microwaveable bowl on high 30 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spoon over cake. Refrigerate 1 hour, or up until 4 hours, removing from refrigerator 30 min. before serving.
Makes 10 Servings
Nutritional Info: Calories 130; Carbs 24g; Protein 3g; Fat 3g; Fiber 1g
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW