- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 pound
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
Arrange on a nonstick baking sheet.
Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
WW Points Plus: 4 points per serving.