To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 15 Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed with the flat of a knife
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper
1.Melt butter and olive oil in a medium skillet (over medium-high heat) until butter is foamy.
2.Reduce heat to medium, add smashed garlic and cook until lightly browned.
3. Remove garlic and discard.
4.Add sprouts cut side down, cover, and cook without stirring on medium-low heat 10-15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
5.The cut side of the sprouts should get nice and browned, with a nutty, buttery flavor enhanced by garlic.
6.Top with freshly grated parmesan and salt& pepper to taste.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.