This easy buffalo chicken dip is always a crowd pleaser, and especially if you and your guests like a little bit of a kick.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups chicken breast, shredded
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and hot sauce. Add blue cheese and chicken and stir to incorporate. Add 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese and stir to combine.
Pour mixture into 7×13 greased baking dish and sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dish is heated through.
Be sure to have crackers, pita chips, sliced bread and/or veggies on hand!