- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cored
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 graham crackers, crushed, or as needed
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
Beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; spoon into a piping bag or a resealabe bag with a corner snipped.
Fill cavities of cored strawberries with the cream cheese mixture. Dip filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to coat.
Tips: Variation: Melt about 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a double boiler and drizzle over the strawberries.