- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (see the quick tip on page bottom)
- 1 cup Sargento Mozzarella grated cheese
- 1 avocado -diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro-chopped
- 4 large Tortilla Land tortillas
- 4 Tablespoon Daisy sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon Wesson oil
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan, place chicken breast sprinkled with salt and pepper and roast for about 5 minutes on each side. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over the chicken, add about 1/4 cup water add cook covered for a few more minutes.
Cut cooked chicken into thin stings.
Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream on each tortilla, add 1/4 of the mixture, form a roll.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and place all four tortillas on the pan, cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minutes or until the tortillas are golden.
Quick Tip: For the shredded chicken: 2 chicken breasts, salt, and pepper- to taste, 1 Tablespoon mustard, 1 Tablespoon olive oil