- 1/2 cup fine chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fine chopped, peeled mango
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp cilantro, snipped
- 2 to 3 tsp jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- (12 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
1. In a medium bowl combine the tomato, mango, red onion, 2 tbsp of the lime juice, cilantro and jalapeno. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Place chicken and the water in a large heavy skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer covered for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Drain well; let cool until easy to handle. Using two forks, shred chicken and toss with the remaining lime juice, salt, and cayenne pepper.
3. Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and bake in a 350 F. oven 10 minutes or
4. To serve: Spoon shredded chicken down the centers of warm tortillas.
Top each with salsa, leaf lettuce and sour cream and roll up.
Makes 8 Burritos (1 Burrito Per Serving)
Per serving: Calories 129, Fat 2 g, Carbs 17 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 10 g