- 4 (4 oz) fresh or frozen salmon filets, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp sliced green onion
- 1 tsp “Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire
- Marinade For Chicken”.
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Preheat oven to 450 F. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Parmesan, chives and marinade.
Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish. Place in a greased 2 quart square or rectangular
baking dish. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size = 1 Filet per Serving.
Calories 169, Carbs 1 g, Fat 10 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 18 g.