- Olive Oil cooking spray
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (14-1/2 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp No-Calorie sweetener, granulated
- 1-1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 cups hot spaghetti, rinsed and drained
Slice chicken breasts into 32 pieces.
Spray a large skillet with the olive oil cooking spray. Saute chicken, onion and green peppers for 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in drained tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Add granulated sweetener, Italian seasoning, oregano, olives and black pepper. Mix well to combine. Lower heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For each serving, place 1/2 cup pasta on a plate and spoon 3/4 cup sauce over top.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 210, Fat 4g, Cholesterol 60mg, Carbohydrates 21g, Sugars 5g, Sodium 430mg, Fiber 3g, Protein 21g