..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed OR browned ground beef/turkey
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 large head cauliflower, stems removed, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350o and lightly grease a 9-13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
Place cauliflower in a large saucepan with 1 inch of water over medium heat. Cover and steam until just tender.
Drain cauliflower and place in a large bowl.
Add chicken and cheese to bowl and toss together.
Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add spinach and garlic and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
Add spinach to chicken and pour in beaten eggs. Season again with salt and pepper.
Pour mixture into baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set and edges begin to brown and pull away from the side of the dish.
Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW