Cooking Time : 6Hrs
Serves : 6
- 1 can (15 Oz.) Black Beans, Rinsed And Drained
- 1 can (14.5 Oz.) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 package (10 Oz.) Frozen Corn
- ½ cups Onion, Chopped
- ½ cups Red Pepper, Diced
- 1 can (10 Oz) Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (10 3/4 Oz) Can Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1-½ cup Milk
- 2 whole Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
In a 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker, combine drained beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, and bell pepper. Place 2 chicken breasts on top of the mixture.
In a large bowl, whisk together the enchilada sauce and soup. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Pour sauce mixture over ingredients in cooker. Cover; cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken and cut or shred into bite-sized pieces. Add chicken back into the soup. Top with pepper jack cheese and serve. The soup can also be topped with avocado, sour cream, or crushed tortilla chips.
Note: if the soup is too thick for you, just add a little more milk after it’s all cooked.