- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 1 pkt. (1-1/4 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely,
- Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Wheat Thins Big Snacks
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and onions.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives. Serve with Wheat Thins
Makes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 Wheat Thins Per Serving
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 190; Fat 8g; Carbs 24g; Fiber 2g; Protein 6g