..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs is a delightful twist on the traditional chicken parmesan. You get all of the cheesy goodness of chicken parmesan in a yummy meatball. They’re easy to make, and no one will even know there’s zucchini in there.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- 1 pound 99% fat free ground chicken or turkey
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs
- 100 grams shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (Kraft in the green container works best)
- 2 tsp salt-free Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups light tomato sauce Prego Light is great
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients except tomato sauce and mozzarella to a bowl.
- Mix to combine – using your hands works best!
- Divide mixture into fourths, and roll each section into 4 meatballs. You should get a total of 16 meatballs – they will be fairly large.
- Add meatballs to a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from the oven and add your tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- turn your oven to broil, and broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW