..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup italian dressing
- 1 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover with lid. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Transfer to platter; cover to keep warm.
ADD dressing, zucchini and onions to skillet; cook on medium heat 4 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes and snow peas; cook 1 to 2 min. or until heated through.
TOP chicken with vegetable mixture and cheese.
Makes 4 servings
Calories 260, Fat 12 g, Carbs 9 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 30 g
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW