..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 16 oz. Velveeta Cheese
- 1 cup milk (preferably Half & Half if you have it)
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 15-oz can no-bean chili
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- juice of 1 lime juice (about 1 tablespoon)
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Cut velveeta cheese into cubes. (optional. If you don’t, it will just take a little longer to melt, no biggie) Add all ingredients (except for tortilla chips) to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or on high for 1 hour.
- Stir until everything comes together. Cook on low for 30 minutes – 1 hour (As much time as you have before serving)
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW