Skip to content
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 3 (15.25-ounces) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
- Place corn, jalapenos, sour cream, Pepper Jack cheese and Parmesan into a slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with bacon and chives, if desired.