- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 2 green onions, white and light green parts, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup canned chipotles in adobo sauce, purÃ©ed or finely chopped, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch ground black pepper
Pull chicken meat into shreds with your fingers, discarding skin and bones. You should have about 4 cups of chicken. Combine chicken, bell pepper, red onion, green onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
Stir mayonnaise, chipotles, lime juice, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Combine with chicken and vegetables. Taste and adjust seasoning, adding additional chopped chipotles if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
360 calories (200 from fat)
22g total fat
3.5g saturated fat
1 g dietary fiber