- ½ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon style mustard
- 1 tablespoon non-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 16-ounce 16-ounce bag coleslaw mix
- ½ teaspoon dried onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon dill seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
In a large bowl combine the yogurt, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Add the cole slaw mix and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with onion flakes, dill seeds, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for up to one day before serving.
40 calories (14% calories from fat), 3 g protein, 1 g total fat (0.1 g saturated fat), 7 g carbohydrates, 2 g dietary fiber, 0 cholesterol, 173 mg sodium
Diabetic exchanges: 1/2 carbohydrate (1 1/2 vegetable)