Cooking time:8 hours
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 24 ounce package – frozen egg noodles
- 2 – 14.7 oz cans – cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick (1/2) cup butter – cut into pieces
- 1 – 32 oz chicken broth
- Chicken buillon to taste – optional
- chicken flavored paste – for a richer chicken flavor
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 4 large
- salt & pepper to taste
- parsley – optional
Salt & pepper chicken breasts and place in the bottom of crock pot.
Spoon soup over the chicken.
Cut butter into several pats and place pieces evenly over soup.
I whisk the bouillon with the broth and pour over soup.
Place lid on pot and turn to low. Cook for 6-7 hours.
Remove chicken and tear into pieces. Add back to pot.
Now add noodles and if adding veggies add now. Cook for another 2 hours or until noodles are desired tenderness.
Sprinkle with parsley and mix in, if using at the end of cooking.
Salt & pepper if needed and Serve.