- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 16 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups chopped red and/or green sweet pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 8 ounce tub cream cheese spread with chive and onion or cream cheese spread with garden vegetables
- 1/4 cup milk
Lightly coat a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside. Place corn in a colander and thaw by running under cool water; drain. Set aside.
In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper and onion in 1 tablespoon hot butter until tender. Stir in corn and black pepper. In a medium bowl whisk together soup, cream cheese spread, and milk. Stir soup mixture into corn mixture. Transfer to prepared casserole.
Bake, covered, in a 375 degree F oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
Makes 12 servings (1/2 cup per serving)
Nutritional Info: Calories 176; Carbs 22g; Protein 4g; Sat. Fat 2.8g; Fiber 3g