- 1 4-serving-size package fat-free,
- chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup tiny marshmallows
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the fat-free milk. Remove 3/4 cup of the pudding and place in a small bowl; fold in whipped topping until combined.
2. Divide remaining plain chocolate pudding among four 6-ounce glasses or dessert dishes. Top with dessert topping mixture. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until set.
3. Sprinkle with peanuts and marshmallows just before serving.
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 162, Carbs 21 g, Fat 6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 7 g