..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Crock Pot Pepper Steak
- 1 pound beef round steak cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large onion sliced thinly into half-moons
- 1 red or green bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 can 14 to 15 ounces diced tomatoes with juices
- 1 can 4 ounces sliced, mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cooked rice if desired, for serving
- Place the pieces of beef in your slow cooker. Sprinkle with the flour, salt and pepper. Toss with your hands to coat the meat with the flour. (For extra flavor I used a couple of teaspoons of Montreal Steak Seasoning, instead of salt and pepper.)
- Add the onion, pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms and soy sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours, until the beef and vegetables are tender.
- Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW