..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 3 medium russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped (about 1 ½ cups)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup grated Parmesan, plus more for individual servings
- 1 large bunch kale, leaves stripped from the stalks and chopped (about 2 cups chopped kale leaves)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
Crumble the sausage into a medium skillet and brown over medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the sausage, potatoes, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, chicken broth and Parmesan to the crockpot
Cook on high for 3 hours.
Stir in the kale and cook on high for 10 more minutes, or until the kale is wilted but still bright green.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW