- 16 oz bag frozen cauliflower
- 2 T light butter with canola oil (like Land O Lakes brand spreadable)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb turkey bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 T chopped green onions
- 2 T Water
Microwave cauliflower with 2 T water for 10-15 minutes until VERY soft, drain, then mash with potato masher.
Blend in butter and cream cheese.
Add the shredded cheese (reserving about 1/2 cup) and remaining ingredients, and stir together.
Put in a casserole dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake 350 for 20 minutes, until brown and bubbly.