Calling all chocolate lovers! Here is a simple recipe for you. Easy Cocoa Dip!! It’s heaven in a bowl. All you need a graham crackers as shown in the photo, or dip your strawberries or apple slices in the chocolate. What about pretzels??? Ahh……the possibilities are endless. This super EASY Cocoa Dip would be perfect for parties, get together’s or just because. Lilly gave this recipe two thumbs up and it’s very much kid approved.
You probably have some of these items in your pantry already and this is a budget friendly recipe.
Easy Cocoa Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 tbsp if butter softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder regular or Dutch-process
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-4 tbsp milk
- chocolate chips for garnish
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well
- Then add the cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla and milk. Mix until smooth
- You many add more powdered sugar or milk to get the desired consistency you like.