..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Easy Homemade Chocolate Turtle Cake
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups pecans
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 14 ounce bags caramels
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 18 ounce boxes German chocolate cake mix
- Prepare cake mix as directed.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter in a 13×9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool. In a double boiler, add caramels, milk and butter and stir constantly till melted.
- Pour melted caramel over cooling cake.
- Sprinkle on top 1 cup of pecans& chocolate chips.
- Pour remaining batter on top and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW