- 1 multi-grain flatbread, round or rectangular
- 1/3 cup organic crushed tomatoes
- 1 clove fresh garlic, finely chopped
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, reduced-fat
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 2″ slices
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place flatbread on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Spread crushed tomatoes on top of the bread. Sprinkle with chopped garlic. Salt and pepper lightly.
Sprinkle cheese, bell pepper, and mushrooms on top. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Salt and pepper lightly.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or just until the cheese begins to bubble and turn golden around edges. Remove and cool slightly. Garnish with fresh chopped basil. Enjoy!
Yields: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1/2 pizza
Total Fat: 17 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 25 mg
Sodium: 405 mg
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Sugars: 4 g
Protein: 12 g
SmartPoints value : 10