- 1 box (18 1/4 oz) white cake mix
- 3 egg white
- 2 1⁄2 cup diet lemon lime soda
- 1 package (1 oz) sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup diet lemon lime soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
For the cake: In a bowl, mix together cake mix, egg whites, and 2 1/2 cups diet lemon lime soda. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Test the cake top by lightly touching the center which should feel slightly firm and will slightly spring back to the touch.
Cool cake completely before frosting.
For the frosting: Mix together pistachio pudding mix, whipped topping, and 1 cup diet lemon lime soda. Evenly spread out over the cake.
Serving Size: 1 (120 g) | Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 42
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 34g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Per serving: 10 SmartPoints; 6 PointsPlus