- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 tsp Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup apricot or peach preserves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with Chicken Seasoning. Mix salsa, preserves, lemon juice and chili powder
in small bowl. Set aside.
3. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently. Brush with salsa mixture during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 1 (4 oz) piece of chicken per serving
Calories: 186, Fat 2g, Carbs 21g, Cholesterol 51mg, Sodium 376mg, Fiber 1g, Protein 21g