- 1 Box German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 3oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3-1/2cup oil (depending on cake mix brand)
- 1 1/4 cup water (depending on cake mix brand)
- 1 8 oz cream cheese – soft
- 1 scant cup granulated sugar
- 1 12oz frozen whipped topping (I couldn’t find 12oz and used 9oz)
- 1 scant cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or nuts of choice)
- 1 Giant Hershey bar – grated (not regular size)
Combine cake mix, vanilla pudding, eggs, and oil & water according to cake mix package instructions.
Beat until smooth and pour into two 8″ pans – greased & floured or sprayed with something like Bakers Joy (I spray them).
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Remove and cool layers.
With a STAND ALONE MIXER beat cream cheese and granulated sugar for 20 minutes.
Add in confectioners sugar and beat just until smooth. Fold in whipped topping, chopped pecans, and grated Hershey bar.