..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
This Homemade Whipped Cream tastes great, is easy to make, and keeps its shape for up to a week! It is the perfect addition to any dessert. No one will blame you, though, if all of it doesn’t quite make it to being a topping.
Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 heaping tsp cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, whisk them cream cheese and add a couple of tablespoons of heavy cream at a time.
- After all the cream and cream cheese is combined, add the powered sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk on high until stiff peaks form.
- That’s it. You’re done. Amazing.
I put mine in a Wilton pastry bag and pipe onto my desserts.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW